Latest Version 2.0 – January 4, 2018
WordPress 4.9.1 Ready
Pixies – Best Portfolio WordPress Theme
Pixies is the great portfolio WordPress theme that enables you to create a professional portfolio website and manage your blog. A wide variety of portfolio layouts such as Grid, Packery, Carousel and Ribbon, showcase your works in the best possible way. With an integrated Live Page Builder you can compose any page in 5 minutes, without any coding skills!
7 Stunning Portfolio Layouts
Live Page Builder – Incredibly Convenient Way of Editing Pages
Blog (Grid, Standard Layouts)
Portfolio (Grid, Standard, Packery, Carousel, Ribbon, Fullscreen, Side Albums)
24/7 First-Class Support with 5 Stars
One Click Demo Content Import
Seo-Ready & Mobile Friendly (compatible with SEO Plugins like Yoast)
Easy to use for any type of website (Photo, Portfolio, Interior, Real Estate, Model, Agency and more.)
Many pre-built Pages (One Click Demo Import)
Side Albums Portfolio
4 Signle Portfolio Page with Post Formats Demo
About Page Standard
About Page Personal
About Page Resume
About Page Studio
Journal (Blog) Grid
Journal (Blog) Standard
4 Single Blog Posts with Post Formats Demo
Built with HTML5 and CSS3
404 Page with Custom Design
Social Sharing Tool
Google Maps Support
Strong Focus on Typography and Usability
Loading Items with AJAX
Custom Post Formats
Advanced Typography with 650+ Google Fonts
Well organized, commented & clean code
Fullwidth & Standard Layouts
Custom Post Types
Performance enhancements for fast and reliable websites
Compatible with Many Popular Plugins
Free Lifetime Updates
Updates & Changelog:
Version 2.0 – January 4, 2018
- The Person element now allows you to use any Font Awesome icons instead of the several specified in advance.
- In Customizer, an option is added to disable the title in the portfolio of posts.
- Small CSS fixes.
- Fixed displaying HTML code that was pinned to excerpt and not previously displayed on the search results page.
- Added option to choose the type of fullscreen pages.
Version 1.6 – November 28, 2017
- Added the option to show/hide the excerpt in the portfolio listings.
- The Person element can now be clickable.
- Added an option that allows you to change the location of the logo and menu (left, right, center).
Version 1.5 – October 24, 2017
- Fixed vertical scroll on Portfolio Ribbon.
- Small CSS fix for footer.
- Added option to show/hide featured image on single pages.
- Added the ability to change the name and slug for custom post type (Portfolio).
- Small Fix in Blog Listing Widget.
- Now if there is no featured image in the blog post, grid blog still displays posts normally.
- Now you decide which tag (h1, h2, h3...) to use in the header of the element.
- Fixed "Custom Categories" in the blog listings and portfolio.
- Now you can make links to your portfolio categories and posts not clickable (just text) to avoid switching to listing categories.
- Removed MAX 'Posts per Page' limitation for Portfolio Listing.
Version 1.4 – October 4, 2017
- Fixed category listing in portfolio.
Version 1.3 – September 18, 2017
- Footer copyright area now supports HTML.
- Fixed links color in footer.
- Fixed Testimonials element. The problem was if you add 1 feedback.
- In Share post, LinkedIn has been added.
- In the portfolio, the ability to specify which category of portfolio you want to output is added.
- Fixed navigation by category in Portfolio Packery.
- Fixed Portfolio Packery for widescreen monitors.
- Fixed CSS for default gallery.
- Fixed CSS for grid blog listing with all item clickable.
- Added missing phrases to the translation.
- Fixed CSS for footer on mobiles.
- The possibility of social networks from the footer was opened in a new window.
- MailChimp plugin is removed from the list of mandatory for installation.
Version 1.2 – September 1, 2017
- Added option "Linked All Item" to Blog listing element.
- Added ability to specify target="_ blank" for Photostream.
- Added to the translation are some phrases that were missed by us earlier.
- All images now output ALT from the Media Library.
- Improved compatibility with GoDaddy hosting. Some people previously could get an error about the impossibility of importing demo content.
- Small CSS fixes.
Version 1.1 – August 24, 2017
- Small fix for Post Formats (Video & Audio).
- Added "Image Transition Direction" option for Main Slider.