Awesome video review from one of our clients
MyListing, a Powrful Directory, Listing and Event WordPress Theme
MyListing is a WordPress theme that gives you complete freedom to create any type of directory or listing website
Design your pages on the front-end and witness your work instantly come to life.
MyListing pages are created using the powerful front-end page builder, Elementor.
All 50+ elements are drag and drop, and easy to use and customize.
Absolutely no coding required.
Advanced Listing type creator, for any type of directory.
Whether you’re creating a business, event, or any other type of directory, you would want different look, functionality and
features for each of them. Our advanced listing type creator lets you do just that. Choose between 20+ pre-made fields and create your own unlimited custom fields. Each listing can also have their own products for sale, host events, have booking forms, reviews, comments and other custom tabs.
Create and customize your explore page
Build advanced search forms with unlimited custom filters. Choose between three pre-made
explore page templates and 10+ Google map skins
Monetize your directory website
Full Theme Features
- MyListing uses Elementor page builder – the fastest growing, open-source WordPress page builder.
- Over 50 Elementor widgets ready to use.
- Advanced Listing Type Builder
- Add unlimited listing types, each with it’s own unique design and functionality.
- Listing Type editor with a beautiful and easy to use interface.
- Custom Listing Profiles for each listing type.
- Custom Fields with powerful field editor for each listing type.
- Customize the listing preview box, uniquely for each listing type.
- Customize the Explore page uniquely with custom facets for each listing type.
- Powerful search facet editor, unique to each listing type.
- Bookings using TimeKit, Contact Form 7.
- Listing Reviews.
- Bookmark Listings.
- Listing Ratings.
- Shortcode generator with an easy to use interface.
- Custom shortcodes included.
- ‘Button’ shortcode.
- ‘Listing Categories’ shortcode.
- ‘Format Text’ shortcode.
- ‘Icon Picker’ shortcode.
- ‘Listing Search Form’ shortcode.
- Over 2000 icons to choose from, including Custom Theme Icons, Material Icons, Font Awesome, and Glyphicons.
- Integrated with Google Maps.
- Custom Google Maps markers.
- Custom Google Maps location previews.
- Marker/Location clustering.
- Background Images Parallax
- Background Video
- Owl Carousel
- Custom Scrollbars
- Instant search on header.
- Listing quick view.
- Fully Responsive
- Breadcrumbs bar (section).
- Customized Dashboard page for front end users.
- Users can request to add their own products.
- Share listings/posts functionality included.
- Fully integrated with WooCommerce.
- User Sign In/Register functionality included.
- Fully integrated with WP Job Manager.
- WC Paid Listings supported.
- Single Click Demo Import.
- Choose from all of our online demos.
- Integrated with Contact Form 7.
- Contact Form widget included.
- Latest Blog Posts widget included.
- Customize header.
- Four different header types, alongside other options, and the ability to edit the header on a per-page basis.
- Smooth scrolling option.
- Customizable footer.
- Back to top option.
- Fully localized and translate ready.
- Minified and combined assets to reduce the amount of http requests and enhance load time and site performance.
- Clean and well structured code.
- Related listings (Host) for listings.
- Custom, mulitple store tabs possible for each listing.
v220.127.116.11 - Fixed issue with Contact Form 7 not working on single listing page. v18.104.22.168 - Fixed issue in WP Admin that was causing several plugins to stop working properly. v22.214.171.124 - Added RTL support for the new review categories section.
- FEATURE: Paid Packages can now be restricted to one or more listing types. - FEATURE: Listing fields can now be shown/hidden based on the listing package. - FEATURE: Listing reviews can have more than one category for ratings. - FEATURE: Image galleries can now be attached to a listing review. - Added optional 5 star listing ratings instead of the usual 10. - Added new content block for displaying shortcodes, iframes, etc. using listing data. e.g. you could use the listing's twitter username to display a feed of all their tweets. - Fixed issue with Elementor Social Icons widget. - Fixed issue with empty space when less than 3 gallery images are used in single listing page. - Fixed issue with "show in admin" option in listing fields. - Fixed single listing layout when no logo is present. - Fixed issue with content width on blog posts. - Minor bug fixes.
- Fixed issue with WC vendors compatibility - Notified all our users about a bug in the latest WP Job Manager plugin - Please read more here https://helpdesk.27collective.net/knowledgebase/my-listing-does-not-support-wp-job-manager-1-29-1/
- Fixed issue with custom fields in Listing type creator - Updated premium plugins to latest version - Fixed minor bugs
- Listing description can now be either a WP Editor or a plain textarea. - Added new dark style for the quick search widget. - Added ability to use custom datetime formats with the [27-format] shortcode. - Fixed issue with related listings tab. - Fixed issue with translation of plural strings. - Fixed issue with text encoding of some languages in featured service widget. - Fixed issue with some users not appearing in the listing author select box. - Fixed issue with WP Editor fields not appearing in WP Admin edit listing page. - Fixed issue with featured section backround image on iOS devices. - Fixed minor RTL issues. - Updated the bundled MyCity demo to the latest version.
- Added ability to show multiselect custom fields in preview card, cover buttons, and content blocks. - Fixed issue with custom fields not showing up in dropdown and checkbox search filters. - Fixed issue with user menu translation. - Fixed issue with spinner on quicksearch widget. - More minor improvements.
- FEATURE: Categories, Tags, and Regions can be specific to one or more listing types. - FEATURE: Added new shortcode, with instant AJAX results. - FEATURE: Added "Regions" taxonomy. - FEATURE: Added new Elementor widget for displaying terms (regions, categories, or tags). - FEATURE: Added support for rich editor custom fields in single listing page. - Tags now can be accessed similarly to categories in the Explore page. - Single listing page's base URL (example.com/listings/listing-title) can now be modified in Settings > Permalinks. - Added new single page layout block that allows the site admin to insert shortcodes and raw content. - Added single image layout block in single listing page. - Categories, Tags, and Regions have been updated with SEO friendly url-s, e.g. example.com/category/art example.com/region/london example/tag/accepts-credit-cards - Included Brazilian translation (pt_BR), courtesy of Marcelo Lopes! - Fixed issue with non-translatable strings.
- FEATURE: Added ability to have multiple work hours ranges for a single day. - Every listing field can now be edited from the wp-admin panel. - Added option to change listing owner from the WP Admin dashboard. - Added ability to update listing expiry date from the WP Admin dashboard. - Redesigned Checkout page for better user experience. - Updated proximity filter to only be active once a location is set, instead of manually enabling it. - Fixed issue with WC Vendors application form. - Improved styling in WC Vendors dashboard. - Fixed issue with parallax background on iPad on landscape. - Updated the included docs to the latest version, and added info on how to install and configure automatic updates. - Included theme translations for: - German (de_DE) thanks to Christian Sommer - Russian (ru_RU) thanks to Alex ( @corradulka ) - Portuguese (pt_PT) thanks to Joao Coelho
- Added ability to show categories in parent-child format in Explore page. - Fixed issue with inaccurate category listing count. - Fixed issue when no listing type is given on the Explore page. - Fixed issue with user dropdown menu items order.
- Redesigned Explore page for better UX. - Improved styling on BuddyPress group pages. - Redesigned Cart page for better user experience in desktop and mobile devices. - Added new transparent option for search widget. - Slider Revolution is now bundled with the theme. - Child categories will inherit parent settings like icon, color, image - unless overwritten. - Added specific CSS classes for single listings, listing previews, quick view, explore, etc. - Updated docs on how to import demo data using All-in-One WP Migration (https://27collective.net/files/mylisting/docs/#import-demo) - Included MyHome and MyCar import files. - Fixed issue with multiselect filters in Explore page. - Added BuddyPress profile link in user dropdown menu. - Added ability to filter results using multiselect fields. - Added default background color to logos to avoid issues with transparent images. - Minor bug fixes
- Added quick import for MyCity demo using All-in-One WP Migration - Improved BuddyPress style - Fixed issues with accent color - Fixed RTL issues
- Added ability to set site logo size in header. - Fixed issue with listing "Location" field in admin panel. - Fixed issue with child theme. - Fixed issue with drag & drop in Chrome 62. - Minor bug fixes.
- FEATURE: Complete BuddyPress integration. - FEATURE: Added right-to-left text support. - FEATURE: Added new author block for single listing page. - Added ability to set the logic used on search queries with multiple categories/tags selected. - Added unique classes to content-block elements. - Added hooks for custom block elements. - Added child theme. - SEO optimizations. - Updated Advanced Custom Fields PRO to latest version. - Updated package selection layout. - Updated documentation on product vendors. - Fixed quick view height issue. - Fixed bug in "Work Hours" field. - Fixed bug with multiselect fields.
v1.1 – The first of many
- FEATURE: Integrated with "WC Vendors" plugin. - Added links to docs in the listing type builder. - BUGFIX: When adding new listings from admin dashboard, no listing fields would appear at first. - BUGFIX: In the listing type builder, when no field was being used, drag & drop wouldn't work properly.Источник